Downsizing can be a daunting task, but we are here to help! Ken can give you the confidence you need to take the next step and begin Downsizing. From furniture to art, jewelry to collectibles Ken is prepared to assist you. Below you will find a few things to consider before you begin the downsizing process:
1. What do you love: Make sure to take the time to identify the items you love most and keep them!
2. Family: What items might your family members want to you keep and pass down?
3. Value: Age does not always equate value. A professional can help you decipher which items should be sold and which should be donated.
4. Market: Market tastes change and consequently the value of an item can change several times in one life time.
5. Finding Help: Finding a knowledgeable professional can help the process go more smoothly. They can help you take your next step with confidence. Ken offers a home walk-through where he will join you and discuss the value of your possessions and offer suggestions on how best to proceed.
6. Appraisal: Do you need an insurance appraisal before you downsize? Make certain to find a certified and experienced appraiser to help.